|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Production Capacity:||100,000pcs/month|
|Min. Order:||1000 pcs||Packing:||carton|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air||Delivery Date:||15days|
Manufacturer Neodymium Magnets
1. Materials: Nd-Fe-B
2. Shape: Various as you wish
3. Certificate: SGS Ref#CN09/20009
4. Powerful: Neodymium magnets (sintered NdFeB magnets) are more powerful than any other permanent magnet material in the market today.
5. Wide product range: N35-N50, 33H-46H, 33SH-44SH, 28UH-38UH and 28EH-35EH.
6. High performance: High intrinsic coercive force (up to 35KOe) and energy product (up to 55MGOe), the maximum working temperature of 230 degrees Celsius.
7. Competitive price: Very competitive price (lower than market average) due to mass production.
8. Coating: All the neodymium magnets oxidize rapidly when exposed, so an anti-corrosive coating (usually electroplating) is used to extend their working life. Such as Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so on;
9. Applications: Magnet Separators, Sensors, Motors, Rotors, Wind turbines, Wind generators, Loudspeakers, Magnetic hooks, Magnetic holder, Filters Automobiles Magnetic jewelries, toys, magnetic buttons, Magnetic therapy and so on;
10. Quality: As to give good service, quality of each piece is guaranteed. Every piece of magnets is tested by SGS Ref#CN09/20009
11. Caution: You should be extremely careful when install neodymium magnet, as they can easily pinch fingers.
12. No for Kids: NdFeB magnets are not suitable for children.
Raw Materials-->Mixture--->Vacuum Melting--- > Powder Production--- >Molding ---> Vacuum Sintering--- > Testing--- >Mechanical Processing--- > Surface Coating--- >Magnetized--- > Inspecting--- > Packing and Shipping
Directions of magnetization
A. Thickness Magnetized
B. Axially Magnetized
C. Diametrally Magnetized
D. Multi-poles magnetized
E. Radial Magnetized
F. Customized specific requirements magnetized
To receive a quote for Neodymium magnets, please provide the following details:
(01) Outer Diameter, Inner Diameter or, Degree of Angle;
(02) Thickness, Length;
(05) Tolerances and Magnetization Direction (North on the Outside Face / South on the Outside Face / Magnetized through Circumference / Magnetized through Thickness ).
(06) Testing Conditions